(click to access Sina's Dalhousie homepage)
Located at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, the main focus of the lab is on soil ecology and the ecology of soil decomposition. We study soil community structure, focusing on protists, nematodes, mycorrhizae, spiders, micro-arthropods, and other micro-invertebrates. Recent projects occurred in pastures, boreal to tropical forests, deserts, lower arctic, coal mine restoration, and composts.
News and announcements:
- Sina Adl elected President of the International Society of Protistology http://www.uga.edu/protozoa/
- Sina Adl secretary for the International Congress of Protistology (ICOP XIV, 28 July-2 August, 2013) in Vancouver, Canada
- Dr. Adl and colleagues come second in innovative technology competition through Innovacorp. Read the full story.
- Soil Biology Biochemistry recognizes Sina Adl as top reviewer, 2006
- Nova Scotia Soil Biology meeting Dalhousie University, Halifax, Friday 21st September, 2007
Visits since November 2006:
Last edited November 30, 2010